whatsapp chat whatsapp-icon
Skip to main contentClick on Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a passport for Cabo?
A If you are traveling to Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo from a country other than Mexico, you will need an official ID for air travel and to prive citizenship. The only document accepted right now in Mexico is a passport. To move around in the destination, your airline will grant you a Multiple Migratory Form, also called FMM, which allows you to explore the destination, go shopping, and take tours. Mexican citizens won't need their passport, they only have to show their official Mexican ID called INE.