Cabo ATV Tour Off-Road Adventure
Distance from Hotel: 13.19 miles
Experience Cabo ATV Tour Off-Road Adventure
Explore the Baja outback aboard a powerful four-seater Polaris ATV and learn more about the region with information from our expert guides. Our all-terrain vehicles are safe and easy to drive, great for riders young and old.
Take your Cabo adventure to the next level and go off-roading on our award-winning Cabo San Lucas ATV tour here at Cabo Adventures!
Your day wiil include
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- Minimum height: 4 ft /1.20 m
- For safety reasons, the use of cameras and GoPros is not permitted
- UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver's license, driver's permits are not accepted
- A $30 USD per vehicle insurance fee for collision / damage will be charged at check-in
- For safety reasons persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions are restricted from this tour
- Expecting mothers are restricted from this tour
What to bring
- Athletic shoes
- Long pants
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellant for the insects
- Extra money for photos and souvenirs
- Who can drive the Polaris UTV cars? Drivers of the Polaris UTV cars must be at least 18 years old and must have a valid driver's license.
- Can I use my camera? Cameras are not allowed during the adventure course because we need you to stay focused on safety. We have a professional photographer in charge of taking pictures during the tour so you can concentrate on having fun. Pictures will be available for purchase after the tour.
- Will there be vegetarian options available? Yes! We will have traditional Mexican sopes and we can serve it to you vegetarian style as well.