Explore A New World Of Snorkeling In Los Cabos
Slip on your snorkel and jump in for an unforgettable ocean expedition. Cruise along the picturesque coastline and listen to stories about the impressive attractions at Land's End like the Arch, Lover's Beach, the sea lion colony and admire the fascinating rock formations and landmarks that define Cabo San Lucas.
This is snorkeling in Cabo, and you're invited.
Your day will include
- Equipment (snorkel, mask, fins)
- Sea Scooter
- SUP (Stand up paddle board)
- Wetsuits (winter months)
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kg
- Child prices apply to children ages 5 to 11
- For your safety and that of your baby, access to the expectant mother is not permitted.
- It is not recommended for individuals with neck and back problems to participate in the activity.
- What is Land's End? The arch at Land's End separates the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortes
- Do you provide snorkeling gear? Yes - we provide life vests, snorkel and masks.
- What if I have never snorkeled before? No problem, our snorkel guides will show you how to use the equipment and take you to the best spots.
- I know how to snorkel and would like to free dive - can I do this? Unfortunately, federal regulations prohibit free diving. Only snorkeling with a life vest is allowed.
- Do you provide wet suits? Yes, we do in the winter season only.
- Should I bring money for souvenirs and photos? Yes, since we provide photo services in every adventure and they will be available for you at the end of the tour.