Grand Velas Los Cabos
You'll be pampered in exceptionally spacious ocean view suites with private terraces that organically blend the indoors with the outdoors, some with personal plunge pools and wellness options. Spend your day lounging or swimming at our multi tiered infinity pools - all with a view of the Sea of Cortez, walking on golden sand beaches at water's edge, or indulgence in one of our exclusive over the top experiences of land and sea. And then there's Se Spa where even before getting a Mexican inspired treatment that combines the latest in technology with local natural ingredients, you'll enjoy a much acclaimed seven step water journey. Savor a ten course tasting menu with wine pairing from two star Michelin chef and his master Sommelier, any number of themed gourmet restaurants, or opt for Baja fresh ceviche and a tequila poolside. End your perfect day with dancing to live music, mixing and mingling, or just enjoying Cabo's legendary star filled skies on a seaside balcony.
And just think, it's all inclusive.
- What is the procedure for reserving a crib? Cribs can be requested by email at: email-crib reservation firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where can I find information for activities at the resort? Find your fun in Los Cabos without even leaving the resort. Indulge in a holistic spa treatment, relax at the three infinity pools, take a culinary tour around the globe, find your zen with an oceanfront yoga class, and let the kids and teens make lifelong memories with specialized activities. All of Grand Velas' activities and amenities can be found on the services page of the hotel website.
- Are there any special evening events during upcoming holidays? Grand Velas Los Cabos features many exciting holiday events throughout the year, like the colorful fireworks on the 4th of July. The resort also hosts food and wine events, like the Grand Chef Fest, Mexican fiestas and live music in Cocina de Autor. Check out our blog frequently for the latest updates on events.
- What are the hours for pool areas? Our beachfront Los Cabos resort offers three infinity pools to lounge by and soak in the stunning views. The pools are open from 9 am to 9 pm daily. Feel free to unwind with a good book, or sip on a cocktail poolside. The choice is yours.
- Are all pool areas open to everyone or are there adult only pools? Grand Velas Los Cabos showcases a three-tier "Serenity" infinity pool. The first, located right next to the resort, is dedicated to families. The second is ideal for activities and exercise classes organized daily. The third, overlooking the stunning Sea of Cortez, is reserved for adults only. The three pools have a temperature of 86°F.
- Do you have a kid's pool? What are the hours? Yes, Grand Velas Los Cabos does indeed have a kid's pool for young ones to relax and play in. The pool is open from 9 am to 9 pm. Please be advised that there is no lifeguard on duty.
- Do I need to make a reservation for the spa? Yes, reservations for the spa at Grand Velas are strongly recommended in advance in order to ensure availability. To book an appointment for one of our holistic spa treatments and rituals, please call extensions 7401 or 7402, or send an email to email-spa email@example.com
- Is there a pick up and drop off shuttle for the airport? How much does it cost? Yes, we do offer a 24-hour airport shuttle service at an additional charge for your convenience. Our VIP shuttle service is $300 USD for 5 people or less round trip from Los Cabos International Airport (SJD).
- Are pets allowed at your Los Cabos resort? In order to keep the Grand Velas Los Cabos pristine and be respectful to other guests, pets are not allowed at our all-inclusive beach resort. With so much to do and see in Mexico, it is best to find other accommodations for your furry friends at home so you can enjoy all we have to offer.
- Does the resort offer airport transportation? Yes, we offer airport transportation for an additional fee.
- Is the ocean at the resort swimmable? Right in front of our resort it is not permitted to swim due to dangerous ocean conditions.
- Are there kids activities at the resort? Yes, we have a kids club available to kids aged 4-12 that is open daily 9AM to 11PM